Monday 17 January 2011

No Nakedness!

No Naked Lights sign
One of the beta testers has just emailed and reminded me about something I'd thought about a while ago, and then forgotten!

We have a very nice model of an oil tail lamp on the back of the tank wagons and a very large sign on the side, like the one in the picture. I did have a bit of a worry about how the two went together!

The esteemed beta tester has reminded me about the bardic and electric tail lamps that were developed to go on these wagons rather than using a barrier wagon to carry an oil tail lamp.

However, I can't for the life of me find a picture or drawing of either to sort this little problem. If any of you could help with a picture from your collection or a link to a picture that would be a great help.

Please leave a comment to this post with a link or contact us at http://www.fastline-simulation.co.uk/contact.html and we'll let you know where to send any pictures.

Thanks in anticipation for any help!

No comments: